1.29.2009

Truth

The truth. Absolute truth is one of the hardest things for people to do. It is so much easier to lie sometimes. We learn this as children, of course. My nephew for example was lying a lot at school and getting in trouble for it. Well, he said that when he told the truth and others lied, the teacher never believed him, so he was going to lie too.

It is so difficult at times to tell someone something that is hard. We would rather take the easy way out. I know, I have been there. What we have to remember is that "it is all in the delivery". I will say that until I die. How you word things and your reaction to things is key. You have to think before you say anything. Get thoughts in order and say whatever you have to out of complete love, and the other person will accept what you are saying a lot better. I am not always great at this but I know that in trying to respect others in every way is the best way to communcate freely.

No comments: