7.18.2009

Today

Today was one of those perfect days. 80 degrees, sunny, a slight breeze. It was a great day to relax and do practically nothing - which is exactly what I did. When these days come along, I have a lot...and I mean a lot...of time to think.

Life has been overwhelming lately. Everyone gets busy and things pile up, but this past week was crazy. I didn't have time to hardly breathe and that is not good for me! I was so busy I lost sight of putting God first and following him. I've started a new bible study and the other day it was talking about how we often ask God to walk with us, when we should actually be walking with Him. This is something that I lost sight of this week. Thankfully, God gave me today to relax and get things back in order. I needed it and I am very thankful for it. Don't loose sight of what is important. Keep God first, and love people the way you would want to be loved.

No comments: