2.03.2009

My Niece Carey Lee

My niece was born today at 10:31 A.M. She is adorable and perfect. It is so odd for my baby sister to have a baby. Everyone is doing great and we are all so excited that she is finally here.

It is a miraculous thing to be a part of the birth of a baby. One minute she is just here and you are meeting her for the first time. I wonder what she is going to be like? What color eyes will she have? What kind of ice cream will she like? How hard of a time will she give my sister when she is in high school? I don't know anything about her yet, other than her height and weight, and I love her. Most people don't believe in love at first sight, but I do. God has created this beautiful baby girl who will be loved more than she will ever know.

Megan is going to be a great mother and Jaden will be a great father. They will raiser her as a Godly woman and I know God has special plans for her. Carey Lee, Aunt Lisa loves you and I am glad you are finally here. I can't wait to see what God has for you in your future.

1 comment:

Megan Skeens said...

So I guess I should not have read this at work...it made me cry... God is so amazing..I cant believe I am a mom either. CRAZY!! We love you very much.