6.13.2007

Blogs

Blogs are something fairly new to me and I have often wondered why people would read them? Why do I read them? Then I found myself reading one the other day and realized that sometimes reading about anothers thoughts may give you insight that you didn't have before. Maybe God can use that person to say something that will give you a little bit more direction than what they had before. So, I decided to begin a blog myself. Why would anyone care what I think about? Well, possibly they will read something that comes from me and God will use that to help them. Maybe someone will read it and give their thoughts that will give some direction to me. You never know...

Everyday I pray that God will use me in a way that will help others. In a way that will show His love through me. I don't always see the fruit of that, but I do know that if you are willing to allow God to use you as His vessel then He will use that for His glory.

2 comments:

Heather said...

HIp HIP for L!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Lisa but could they change the word blog to something else? -TW