8.03.2008

JEE Day 1

Well, day one is completed. My niece and nephews are here for a week with Aunt Lisa, and boy am I tired! It is very worth it though. They are full of life and energy, and they crack me up! Of course, being cousins they do have their moments, but overall they are a complete joy!


The best conversations are in the car and at the table during meals. Yesterday in the car Emma told me that that I must be sad because I was single. She told me that I must get lonely because I don't have a man to take care of me...Well...Huh...how do I anser that? How do I explain to someone that thinks she is a princess like Cinderella, that it's OK to not be married until God is ready for me to be. That's not how it happens in the movies, right? At the end of every love story is "happily ever after...". Then my nephew, Evan asked me if I cried when I was lonely. I told him that yes, sometimes I did cry because I missed them and the rest of the family. So, their answer to that was for me to move back to Hillsboro and then they could see me everyday. Then I wouldn't be lonely and Grandpa would be there to help me. They are so cute when they are young, aren't they?

So that got me thinking about how many people are out there that are lonely. I know that there are several. Yes, there are times that I am lonely but I have to get up, stay faithful and wait for the knight in shining armor that God has for me.

No comments: